- Train every day
- 4 singles with each lift with a minute or two rest in between. Use 70% of your max.
- Add 5 lbs to your bench every 3 days and 10 lbs to your squat and deadlift every day.
- Max out every 3 weeks. Recalibrate your daily training poundages to 70% and start again.
But the one that caught my eye is his deadlift builder...
- Day One 2" Partial deadlift from floor, (5rm) 5 reps x 10-15 sets aim for a workout length of about half an hour long.
- Day Two Quarter depth deadlifts, bar in squat rack (or off blocks) around three inches above knee - same sets/reps as day one, again within 30 mins or less.
- Day Three Full range DLs, starting off at around 60%RM, 6-7 reps with 20 secs rest. Rest for five minutes, then add 50lb pull a single and rest for 90 secs. Keep going like this, adding 50lb and resting 1½ mins until you can't lift the bar to your waist. Pulling speed should be at 80% of your top speed.
- Day Four Rest.
If you manage to add 50lb to your max on day 3, then on your next four day cycle add 50lb to your day one lifts and 100lb to day two's partial lifts...
I'll be adding 32lbs and 64lbs, if and when!